the moderate epicurean

a quest for measured pleasure...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Baseball Moms at McCoy's this September 11, so not much cooking for me. I had planned to make a Cobb salad for din, but had a big late-afternoon snack, and knew I'd have a bite at the bar, so sent John a quick email... Uh, Honey, I don't think in all honesty that I'm making dinner, this would be a good Big Bowl takeout night for you...

Thus relieved, I happily hooked up with the grrrls (Bobbi, Gayle, Beth), chatted my way through a slice of tasty, spicy barbecue chicken pizza, and laughed my way through a (very) tall, cool Blue Moon, while John happily inhaled his fav BB teriyaki tenderloin steak while watching the Vikes.

And all is good on this Monday night, baby, all is gooooood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home