the moderate epicurean

a quest for measured pleasure...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Great Gatsby! Date night for John and me, we're headin' to the Guthrie for dinner at Cue and to check out the new digs' inaugural production. Sheesh, I kinda sorta bobbed my hair yesterday, perhaps I'll have to don a nod to something flapperesque. Hmmm... Given my decidedly un-deco wardrobe, I'm not quite sure what that could be. Ah, perhaps cooler in concept than in reality, as so many of my ideas turn out to be. The curse of the demi-creative... Not to mention, the idea of an almost-40, 5'11" wanna-be flapper makes me laugh out loud, and not in a good way. Eeek!

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassy..outspoken..yeah you could be a flapper! The hair is gorgeous! I do like the brown wall paper of the blog...very fallish...very yummy chocolate-ish!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, thank you so much! On all fronts, the sass, the hair, and the wallpaper, how nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home