the moderate epicurean

a quest for measured pleasure...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm in the process of re-creating my blog over at onsugar.com. Check it out: moderateepicurean.onsugar.com and make note of the new address! You'll be glad to know that I've finally created a recipe index - no more long list of recipes requiring you to search my blog. Woo hoo! It's a long process to index and copy my recipes over, so bear with me. In the interim, I'm keeping this version - with all my recipes - up and running.

1/19/10 update: check out my blog's new name - Fresh Tart - at www.freshtart.net!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger Breet Pink said...

Aujourd'hui, je cherchais un blog qui me fournisse des informations détaillées sur le sujet vital keto forum. Enfin, je trouve ce blog qui contient de nombreuses informations utiles et un contenu impressionnant. Je recommande aux autres de visiter ce blog. Merci de partager cette information géniale.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home