the moderate epicurean

a quest for measured pleasure...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day! To my friends and family - I heart you!

And in honor of feelin' all that love, I thought I'd make a list of material indulgences (and potential gift ideas for your sweetie?) that I'm loving (or would like to be loving) today, too:

Chocolate: Ritter Sport milk chocolate (inexpensive and available in the candy section at Byerly's; all I can say is, moan...)
Flowers: lilacs - wouldn't they be amazing to smell today, in the depths of winter? Sigh...
Bath: Malin + Goetz bergamot shower gel and body lotion; creamy, dreamy, rich
Snack: Notorious Nuts roasted peanuts (also available at Byerly's, so decadent and delicious)
Shoes: my saucy new lipstick red Mary Jane pumps, of course!
Jewels: my vintage red "present-necklace" from Suz!
Lips: Stila Blackberry lipglaze, xxoo
Polish: OPI Malaga Wine (pictured here)
Fragrance: Escada Magnetism (sweet and sexy, perfect for V-Day)
Dinner: pasta, baby, with some sort of lusty sauce...stay tuned for what I decide to make...
Song: Ben Folds' The Luckiest, so very sweet, and so exactly what I am (meaning lucky, not sweet, ha)...

Today my extra-special Valentine is...BABY COOPER! A Recovering Baby Cooper, that is. He's been feeling less-than-great the last several days. Awww, Coop! He's having a bit of a nap right now, hopefully that will help his tummy feel better. That and 50,000 smooches from his beautiful Mommy Stacey - now she's a Valentine! Happy First Valentine's Day to Cooper!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Awww, you included my gift as one of your favorite things..:-) I'm SO glad you love it!

Will you be my Valentine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home